Public companies are often subjected to the pressures of economic performance. In the face of constantly changing legal framework conditions and backed by our multidisciplinary expertise, we ensure the smooth adjustment and optimization of fiscal processes.
Are you contemplating a structural adjustment? Or do you have questions involving privatization in the public sector? Questions, such as expanding financial leeway in the core administration or in companies or how activities and businesses can be financially and fiscally optimized? We would be pleased to offer you competent support in terms of the fiscal risks and opportunities of intercommunal collaboration and solutions in terms of converting public accounting from cameralistics to double-entry accounting.
With our multidisciplinary holistic approach, we provide advice and develop answers and customized solutions in close collaboration with you. We help you solve your structural and economic tasks as well as complicated, regional economic, labor and tax-related legal issues.
Based on your specific needs, we will build a team of dedicated experts from our pool of specialists in the fields of legal consulting, auditing and fiscal consulting. Our well-established network also enables us to involve industry-specific experts in individual cases so that you receive the advice that you expect from eureos.
Our consulting services:
- Complex restructuring and optimization in city administration under consideration of the consolidated tax filing status
- Transferal of tasks and intercommunal collaboration, particularly from a contracting, aid and sales-tax-related perspective
- Negotiation of concession contracts
- Mergers & acquisitions as well as due-diligence assessments
- Management of legal remedies and actions (also before the highest federal courts, such as the German Federal Fiscal Court (BFH) or the Federal Labor Court (BAG) as well as proceedings before appeals and complaint committees
- Representation toward supervisory and planning authorities as well as health insurances
- Assistance during audits by fiscal authorities, the German Pension Insurance Union and the Medical Review Board of the Statutory Health Insurance Funds (MDK)
- Consulting services pertaining to non-profit law in the sense of risk avoidance and the optimum use of tax benefits
- Conversion of the communal and university accounting to double-entry accounting as well as the creation and auditing of opening balances
- Auditing of financial annual statements in accordance with HGB, DRS, IFRS and industry-specific guidelines (e.g. KHBV, PBV), special audits, certifications pursuant to § 53 HGrG [Budgeting Principles Act], Packaging Regulation, EEC/KWK
- Verification of usage of funds
- Ongoing tax consulting, including accounting, payroll accounting, determination of taxable earnings and creation of tax returns
- Calculation of fees for municipalities and associations